MedicFP’s fraud prevention software is utilized at the point of care during patient check-in. Our solution prevents healthcare fraud through accurate patient identification and presence verification. It gives healthcare professionals real-time alerts to identify phantom billing, medical identity theft and identity sharing before treatment.
Accurate Identity Validation
MedicFP has the only solution that delivers accurate patient identity validation, prior to treatment.
The first ever solution to verify patient presence at visits, and eliminate phantom billing.
Improved Patient Outcomes
Accurate patient identification ensures that prescriptions, equipment and services are applied to the correct individual.
MedicFP’s fraud prevention solution assures that the patient identity is accurately validated regardless of the care setting. Whether at a doctor’s office, hospital, home health care visit, or durable medical equipment delivery, patient identity is validated prior to service.
Ease of Use
Our system works within existing medical workflows, making it simple for both providers and patients.
Enhance Program Integrity with Biometrics
Couple identity validation, with biometric technology to create a totally unique patient identifier, one which can not be forgotten at home.
PayersEliminate fraud in your network
- Prevention delivers immediate savings through eradication of phantom billing, medical identity theft and identity sharing
- MedicFP’s solution saves billions annually without requiring costly recovery efforts and legal expenses
ProvidersAvoid liability in your practice
- Accurate patient identification ensures that prescriptions, equipment and services are applied to the correct individual
- Providers are alerted to medical identity sharing and theft prior to treatment
- Providers avoid liability due to errors resulting from patient misidentification or medical identity theft
PatientsEnjoy better patient outcomes
- Patients receive protection from medical identity theft and costly or impossible record correction efforts
- Keeps patients safe by preventing errors in medical records caused by fraud, which impact patient care
- Patients are protected from denial of equipment and services if their medical identity was used fraudulently